The e-Auditor system is based on the new philosophy of IT resource management. Hardware inventorying, records of software, compliance checks and records of computers are the basic system features demonstrating a new dimension of auditing. With its comprehensive performance e-Auditor ensures complete security of resources and effective management of hardware and software in both small companies and large corporations.
e-Auditor v3.x (2011) offers a number of innovative features for IT resource management. It enables complete IT asset management, remote workstation control (eRemoteDesktop), installation/configuration management (Task Server), administrative process automation (Automation Server) and much more. See the table of system features for a complete list of features.
Effective IT infrastructure management means:
• correct and systematic inventory of hardware and software
• optimizing the efficiency of hardware and software usage
• effective budget management, and ensuring the security of IT resources
• providing staff with IT consulting and training
• being aware of potential risks and responding quickly when they occur
From 18 to 20 March BTC was promoting its products in Moscow. The purpose of the Mission to Moscow was to get acquainted with the Russian market and work out interesting business contacts. The company representatives took part in the conference "Cloud technology: in anticipation of growth" and carried out meetings with Polish diplomatic mission in Moscow and Russian business.